1) The concept and benefits of a “crown-down” preparation vs. “step back” technique
2) The scientific basis for reduced post-op sensitivity and significantly increased treatment speed with “crown down” instrumentation technique
3) The scientific evolution of rotary instrumentation that allows for superior techniques
4) A comparison of the major rotary instruments manufactured and the pros and cons of each system
5) When will the rotary instruments break
6) When to do (and not to do) one-visit endodontics
This two-session course series consists of a lecture portion and a hands-on practical session. Each independant session is 4 credits for a total of 8 credits. The didactic session on July 15th is followed by hands-on training July 22nd.
This Rotary Instrumentation Didactic Technique Course is packed with information and training that will give teh clinician an understanding of the role of endodontics rotary instrumentation within the context of Crown Down instrumentation technique and the whole root canal procedure. It combines informative lecture & multimedia presentation.
About Dr. Nima Dayani:
Dr. Nima Dayani has practiced endodontics for the past 17 years. He has served the New York City area from his practice, EOI – NYC, located in Midtown Manhattan. See his full biography.