4.9 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 795 reviews
Karelyn CambriaI was looking for a good endodontic specialist and thanks to his good review I decided to go with Dr. Dayani. he is definitely the best. highly recommended. He is very professional, he explains things to you with great patience, he is a very perfectionist and his work team is very friendly. (Susana is the best) I have been visiting it for more than two years. without a doubt he is the best. He deserve more than 5 ⭐️
- Cambria, Karelyn (2023, November). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved November 3, 2023 from Google Cached Review
Vanessa DazaI recommend him 100%, very professional and good care, I am happy with my dental treatment, he is a specialist in root canal treatments and my smile is getting better and better.
- Daza, Vanessa (2023, January). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved January 20, 2023 from Google Cached Review
Shameka HeberThis doctor is a top notch specialist and is extremely knowledgeable. I was a referral from another clinic. I experienced the worse tooth pain 3 days before the scheduled birth of my baby. Not only did Dr. Dayani address the matter right away when other clinics could not, he also took the time to advise me very late in the evening while I was at the hospital. I successfully delivered my baby without the added stress and oral pain thanks to his expertise.
- Heber, Shameka (2022, October). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved October 6, 2022 from Google Cached Review
Brian GaudetLady at the front desk always has the biggest smile on her face. She’s always so positive, even though it’s just her and the doctor there. Will forever go there.
- Gaudet, Brian (2022, January). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved January 5, 2022 from Google Cached Review
Teresa ChenI would highly recommend Dr. Dayani and this practice for all my friends and family members! I came to Dr. Dayani for a second opinion on an Endodontic concern. From answering my questions regarding the practice, to scheduling the appointment, to evaluating my teeth and offering his recommended treatment plan, Dr. Dayani was very thorough and clear in communication. It’s obvious he has a lot of experience, and was able to steer the visit - I felt taken care of with him and his assistant. He asked me to bring in historical X-rays, something my previous doctor did not mention, and it helped make the visit very efficient and problem oriented. I tend to have a lot of mistrust with dentists but I felt very safe with him. Even though after the consultation it was decided I didn’t need any treatment, I would gladly return to him when I do. Thank you Dr. Dayani for addressing my oanxieties and fears and for you expertise!
- Chen, Teresa (2021, November). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved November 14, 2021 from Google Cached Review
Svein BergI've been to Dr. Dayani's office three times for root canals, and while a root canal is never an enjoyable experience, I must say I am very happy I chose this office. Dr. Dayani is a highly skilled endodontist, he has a clean and modern office and his staff is very friendly and pleasant to deal with. The procedure was painless, and I didn't even need the pain killers he gave me for when the numbness wore off. A great plus was that he accepted my mediocre insurance, which other dentists wouldn't even look at. I hope I won't have any more need of root canal treatments, but if I do I will be back. Highly recommended!
- Berg, Svein (2021, June). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved June 14, 2021 from Google Cached Review
William KayDr. Dayani is an excellent Endodontist. He performed a complicated root canal and saved my tooth. Thank You!
- Kay, William (2021, March). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved March 12, 2021 from Google Cached Review
Anthony Kenyatta MeansFirst off they entire staff is ultra friendly. I mean the genuinely sincere type friendliness. They actual oral team works together seamlessly with the dentist. The dentist is obviously brilliant. It's not what he says it's what he didn't say that let's you know that he knows... the Classical music is soothing you in the background also. I had a root canal and let me tell you... it really was enjoyable.
- Kenyatta, Anthony (2021, March). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved March 9, 2021 from Google Cached Review
Max BaschDr. Dayani and the staff at EOI were extremely professional, friendly, and helpful. They took the time to explain each part of the process and I experienced no pain during my root canal. Paperwork and insurance was a breeze which I was especially thankful for. The facility is spotless and seems completely up to date as well. 10/10 would go back (but hopefully not any time soon).
- Basch, Max (2021, March). [Online electronic Word of Mouth - eWOM] Retrieved March 3, 2021 from Google Cached Review