Fundamentals of Rotary Instrumentation
May 11, 2021 @ 6:30PM
This Rotary Instrumentation Didactic Technique Course is packed with information and training that will give the clinician an understanding of the role of endodontics rotary instrumentation within the context of Crown Down instrumentation technique and the whole root canal procedure. It combines informative lecture & multimedia presentation.
1. The concept and benefits of a “crown-down” preparation vs. “step back” technique
2. The scientific basis for reduced post-op sensitivity and significantly increased treatment speed with “crown down” instrumentation technique
3. The scientific evolution of rotary instrumentation that allows for superior techniques
4. A comparison of the major rotary instruments manufactured and the pros and cons of each system
5. When will the rotary instruments break
6. When to do (and not to do) one-visit endodontics
About Dr. Nima Dayani:
Dr. Nima Dayani has practiced endodontics for the past 17 years. He has served the New York City area from his practice, EOI – NYC, located in Midtown Manhattan. See his full biography.